Welcome to cXn Clan
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

PS. All that I said above, if a normal CS:S server were to become reality, I know a lot of people that would traffic the server, as I was an admin for one the of highly competitive CAL teams personal and public servers (a total of 6 servers and 3 divisions) for a number of years. We had one the most highly populated server groups in the US for several years running (mainly we attribute this to our low tolerance for cheating, racism, and general abuse policies; meaning we also had a very large ban list, but it kept the server clean and fun for everyone). We maintained admins on 24/7 to keep the cheaters and abusive people at bay, which I personally believe is extremely important if you want to keep people returning to have fun, a well admin-ed server gets a lot of respect and return traffic. I know I would personally enjoy playing the game again if it were in a decent server without all kinds of mods, or at least the option to play without mods (which we also did in later years, we had it set up so we could turn Gungame on and off as we wanted to sort of please everyone depending an what the majority wanted to do and to break up the monotony.)

Don't take life too seriously...it's not permanent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Creeptyrant View Post
    PS. All that I said above, if a normal CS:S server were to become reality, I know a lot of people that would traffic the server, as I was an admin for one the of highly competitive CAL teams personal and public servers (a total of 6 servers and 3 divisions) for a number of years. We had one the most highly populated server groups in the US for several years running (mainly we attribute this to our low tolerance for cheating, racism, and general abuse policies; meaning we also had a very large ban list, but it kept the server clean and fun for everyone). We maintained admins on 24/7 to keep the cheaters and abusive people at bay, which I personally believe is extremely important if you want to keep people returning to have fun, a well admin-ed server gets a lot of respect and return traffic. I know I would personally enjoy playing the game again if it were in a decent server without all kinds of mods, or at least the option to play without mods (which we also did in later years, we had it set up so we could turn Gungame on and off as we wanted to sort of please everyone depending an what the majority wanted to do and to break up the monotony.)
    Dear Creeptyrant,

Thanks for this informative post.... Can you please get hold of me some day on out TS so me and you talk?

Cheers,
    Carl
    Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Carl, would love to man, sorry for the late reply, my computer started to go haywire on me so after a couple days of beating my head against a wall trying to fix I finally decided to just re-install windows, it's up and running again now though so no problem.

Don't take life too seriously...it's not permanent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How many people in this clan actually play css?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation

On the cXn Community at any given time about 500 people approximately 24/7.....
    Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Thread Information