Welcome to cXn Clan
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Does anybody know anybody who might sponsor our clan? let us know here!

Basically looking for any possible sponsors for our clan, as we are constantly expanding and could use the resource and the
    'publicity' - for lack of a better word, to expand further
    Problem?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

step by step.

We could mention our website traffic and start off by asking some gaming quipment companiet to support us with little things, like a headset or a mouse for as tournament prize. Or to support any successfull cxn-squad in whatever game they own in. I see there might be some chances for the new generals 2, in ZH not anymore i think.

Maybe some small /medium online buisness that that would give away little things in exchange for some advertisement (for some time)

step by step.

!!! Handle with care !!! May contain traces of Sarcasm !!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I was wondering what was the clans YouTube page or do the game leaders make separate ones for each game. There are a lot of sponsors out there like Machinima, Turtle Beach, MLG, and many more. It helps to have a lot of subscribers on YouTube, and a lot of members on your clan website. any one know how many members are on this website?

Also tell me whats the youtube channel thanks. hope this helps.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by SoBsFresh View Post
    I was wondering what was the clans YouTube page or do the game leaders make separate ones for each game. There are a lot of sponsors out there like Machinima, Turtle Beach, MLG, and many more. It helps to have a lot of subscribers on YouTube, and a lot of members on your clan website. any one know how many members are on this website?

Also tell me whats the youtube channel thanks. hope this helps.
    We have a dedicated YouTube channel for cxn.. But usually people have their own channels.. If you want to do some videos involving cXn I would talk to Pain or Carl about using our logo and name inside the video and posting it either on your channel or ours. Just have to abide by our rules on the video obviously since our name will be used.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

one of my sponsors is looking for more if you guys would like to contact them, http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/ here you go

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Were not ready for any form of professional sponsorship haha.. Maybe if we can get a BF3 team going.. I know we can do well in that. I am above average marksmen and I love being in the middle of a fight as Support or Assault

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by vyper40 View Post
    Basically looking for any possible sponsors for our clan, as we are constantly expanding and could use the resource and the
    'publicity' - for lack of a better word, to expand further
    i can talk my sponsors from cyberpatiots if they want to sponsor us THey are northrop grumman,CIAS, SAIC,MIcrosoft imangine cup ,crisco,URS,AT&T,Ratheon,Air Force Assocation
    Live life or die by my hand

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow45 View Post
    i can talk my sponsors from cyberpatiots if they want to sponsor us THey are northrop grumman,CIAS, SAIC,MIcrosoft imangine cup ,crisco,URS,AT&T,Ratheon,Air Force Assocation
    good, we need this!
    Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Carl-Guardian View Post
    good, we need this!
    ok carl ill try to get some emails to give to you
    Live life or die by my hand

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I just started work for a company called Iron Gaming we're lookin to be a credit bureau for gaming type ESPN for gamers company. Basically, we get people's information/content/statistics, contact sponsors, see if sponsors want to sponsor anyone then pair them off. If you're good you'll get sponsored/seen by the masses. It is a really young company right now but we are aiming for the sky. I really like all of the guys i've played with from here on league and I really respect all of ya too so if you'll hear out what we're gunnin for, take a look at our facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/theirongamer ((official website on the way and an airing TV show too))

Thread Information