Welcome to cXn Clan

Thread: y remove rank

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unhappy y remove rank

Most honorable Admin Carl & team of cXn Deputies Directors.... Good Evening.

Sir im connected with cXn from 2.5 years it's an big honor for me to being part of cXn Its also first time happen that Im send you a complain about people who are using There powers with negative way and doing in wrong activities .

yesterday I was in my channel and playing clan war suddenly I hear that "server group remove" and as I told you I was in clan was so I thought someone is teasing me so I ignored.
    After clan war I just saw what Roshan drank my 2 star and 5 start powers on cXn, and I poke him to talk about this.
    he come in my channel and answer me very rudely and said who give you those ranks you are not able for those ranks so I drank you and if you want 2 star I give you now no problem but about 5 start rank you have to post request on forum.

Sir I want to know that who is Roshan Game Leader. Veteran Deputy ED? Deputy Executive Director? Or Server Admin? And who give me power to drank anyone & without any reason and without, how dear him to do this without any discussion with our Game leader Babaa.

Sir Im hopping in future you will take necessary action

Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by rganguly2; 04-29-2014 at 03:49 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by rganguly2 View Post

Sir im connected with cXn from 2.5 years it's an big honor for me to being part of cXn Its also first time happen that Im send you a complain about people who are using There powers with negative way and doing in wrong activities .

yesterday I was in my channel and playing clan war suddenly I hear that "server group remove" and as I told you I was in clan was so I thought someone is teasing me so I ignored.
    After clan war I just saw what Roshan drank my 2 star and 5 start powers on cXn, and I poke him to talk about this.
    he come in my channel and answer me very rudely and said who give you those ranks you are not able for those ranks so I drank you and if you want 2 star I give you now no problem but about 5 start rank you have to post request on forum.

Sir I want to know that who is Roshan Game Leader. Veteran Deputy ED? Deputy Executive Director? Or Server Admin? And who give me power to drank anyone & without any reason and without, how dear him to do this without any discussion with our Game leader Babaa.

Sir Im hopping in future you will take necessary action

Untitled.jpg
    1st : July 2012 - april 2014 = not 2.5 years
    2nd : "yesterday I was in my channel and playing clan war suddenly I hear that "server group remove" and as I told you I was in clan was so I thought someone is teasing me so I ignored" i dnt think taking and giving back ranks for teasing is a mature things to do , if that happens inside ur clan i will have to think about it.
    3rd : as i see ur signature ur ign is mogshot , one of the names i'v seen in ts . now if smone with powers keep changing names it automatically becomes confusing that is why it is highly recommended to not change names multiple times.
    4th : who is roshan and who game him powers ? the answer would me me [Deputy Executive Director of blackshot and Asia] and without ne reason u ask? well before taking actions he asks to me only after i approve he does that. So u can see it was approved by me. And let me correct u on one more thing.. he did talk to babaa as well.. and m informed about that too.
    Next time while filing a complain DO check first if wht u r complaining about is at all worth wasting time of both u nd others.

Regards,
    .::JUTSU::.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dude i never spoke to u rudely! Instead we had a small chat about the blackshot clans if u remember. Dont lie and misguide people!
    Last edited by Roshan; 04-29-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

OHH MY GOD ... awesome you guys are amazing and doing job very well I’m so impressed, sir. JUTSU I suggest you to join Politics because everyone can see how you make it useless my post. (Thank you so much)

What is actually wrong in this post, I’m wasting time of everyone!! Are you kidding me? I need justice sir. Carl not insult. I’m oblige, that unexpected reply me to defend blames.

The cXn Forum is made for making fun and jokes on helpless members and their complains so nobody have any of complain, after to see my thread nobody will complain ever here. I don’t need useless 2 star because there is no power, 1 star, Squadron leader & game leader are called powers they can make member, kick, ban and give small ranks & create and edit channels.

If July 2012 - April 2014 = not 2.5 years so Roshan's joining of cXn date is July 2012 so that means he also join on the same date when i join, so is that fair???? (Here is a game in the game) let me explain why Roshan is getting priority on me cause of he is playing Blackshot with JUTSU & also JUTSU's Clan member. Roshan is beneficiary of JUTSU because JUTUS always cover him I have proven you can find the detail in the comments given blow. ( roshan thanks for reply on threat)

This is not the first time happen by Roshan and Jutsu I don’t know what kinda politics is that someone do a mistake and other guy cover him!! I mention a post for remind you this is not first time.
    http://www.cxnteam.com/showthread.php?t=4344

Why Roshan deserve powers or ranks on cXn server more than me just cause of he is close to JUTSU? JUTSU favor their own man's that’s why I’m drank? we are not enemy's, actually in the view of cXn rules and policies are not allowing him to ever misuse a little bit of Deputy rank. That is biggest responsibility he have to think about to give equal rights and respect for every member not just their clan members. I’m so disappointed.

Sir. Carl Blackshot have not only one clan there is so many if roshan have his own clan powers so I have my own clan powers he takes my game clan powers or ranks. I tell you one more thing we are Indian’s but in that case country doesn't matter how he could remove clan channel powers or ranks. He is under JUTSU's hand that’s why? is that fair? Faithfully i don’t lie a word just 2.5 years is my mistake but you should have to see Roshan's priority by JUTSU Sir WHY Sir WHY?

Request to only Sir. Carl Guardian (ADMIN)
    Sir, if only one clan is satisfied with Deputy Executive Director (JUTSU) so what about other clans on BlackShot, World of Warcraft, Tere & Dota. if they are not talking about it so it’s not mean that everything is going okay you should check it yourself. Sir we know sometime sir. John comes down himself in our channels and ask for any problem he is so kind sir, but sir no any other Deputy did ever before. (I know a quote that i always follow “GIVE RESPECT & TAKE RESPECT")

Only Sir. Carl Guardian (ADMIN)
    May i ask for a big talk with letting mouth, but that decision should be yours? We need you to make another Deputy in this region, Babaa deserve to be 2nd Deputy Executive Director, if there will be only 1 Deputy Executive Director then other way is voting for the post of Deputy Executive Director between BABAA and JUTUS at Asia region. all the community will vote on forum on your permission sir.

From the depth of my heart Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by rganguly2; 04-30-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

JUTSU please learn grammar & spelling before post anything *^.^* ............:P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

You are violating cXn Team Rules by complaining here, next complain in open forum, you will get Banned from the Website! read this:

http://www.cxnteam.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

Disciplinary action:

http://www.cxnteam.com/showthread.php?t=15

Deputy Director is not to be asked for, it is only chosen by me as I deem necessary:

http://www.cxnteam.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=3
    Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

MogShot u r was take a file from DVC and put it at ur team speak and take power Squad leader and u befor join with name shield and remove powers from my friends and when carl remove power from DVC thats removed from u also be hapy bro

Thread Information