Welcome to cXn Clan
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Need Squad Leader Power

Dear Carl i install new window so i kindly request you to rank me old power back. thanks

*DVC*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

you should save your old ranks in a "ts rank file" in future, i have had 5 fresh windows installs in the last 2 years and i have not had to ask for my ranks back.

You have to do the following when you have your ranks back,

from team speak window, click "settings" click "identities" click on "your main profile" (in my case its called CXN) and click "export" a window will pop up for you to give your file a name, i call mine "TS.BackupRanks" and it will save the file to your computer, where you specified it to save to.

Once you have done this, the next time you do a fresh install, you save that file to a "flash USB drive" or a Hard Drive in your compute that you are not going to be clearing out.

Upon launching Team Speak for the first time after you have done a fresh windows install, click "settings" click "identities" and click "import" a window will pop up and ask you to find the file you want to import, find the file you saved, click "ok" and be sure to save it as default profile and delete the first profile called "default" as you do not need it.

Of course this is once you have your ranks back. But you should always save those files. It makes everyone life easier, damn i can even use that file on my teamspeak on my android phone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by JonasTone View Post
    you should save your old ranks in a "ts rank file" in future, i have had 5 fresh windows installs in the last 2 years and i have not had to ask for my ranks back.

You have to do the following when you have your ranks back,

from team speak window, click "settings" click "identities" click on "your main profile" (in my case its called CXN) and click "export" a window will pop up for you to give your file a name, i call mine "TS.BackupRanks" and it will save the file to your computer, where you specified it to save to.

Once you have done this, the next time you do a fresh install, you save that file to a "flash USB drive" or a Hard Drive in your compute that you are not going to be clearing out.

Upon launching Team Speak for the first time after you have done a fresh windows install, click "settings" click "identities" and click "import" a window will pop up and ask you to find the file you want to import, find the file you saved, click "ok" and be sure to save it as default profile and delete the first profile called "default" as you do not need it.

Of course this is once you have your ranks back. But you should always save those files. It makes everyone life easier, damn i can even use that file on my teamspeak on my android phone.
    Thanks jonastone this time i will do this

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

please Specify your ranks so I install them for you.
    Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Thread Information