Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minecraft server status. Progress so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minecraft server status. Progress so far.

So as we all know the minecraft server has been through a renovation thanks to lack of plugin updates and poor support from the plugin makers.

This means we are now running a tighter ship will less excessive lag producing plugins, if there is however any plugins people with to see they should post below. Make sure the plugin has regular support and check that they update close to the RB release of bukkit.

Connection information:- cxnteam.info:25565

So far we have the spawn created (video on youtube tomorrow) and have expanded just out side, some players have already started building their own homes.

As of tomorrow AM i will be making a steam announcement and request that all active minecraft admins attempt to be in the server at some point so we can manage the influx of new players and also to show we have dedicated admins who can fix problems really easy.

Below is a breife breakdown of the current RANKS and PERMISSIONS on the minecraft server.

NEW:- This player has not yet ran the gauntlet to pass the basic knowledge test that all new players must do to get the the first official rank on the server, this group has no access to commands other than /rules /motd.

Unredistered:- This rank is assaigned when a NEW player hits the button at the end of the gauntlet, this group has few basic permission most of which relate to activating buttons and leavers, basic build permissions.

cXn:- This group is for all registered members on the website, this group has access to /tpa /tpaccept /warp /back /sethome /home /tell and many other basic essential commands, cXn group can also active all of the PORTAL gates around the world.

Elite-Member(moderator):- You guys can tempban for no more than 6hrs, and kick griefers from the server /tempban 6h and /kick, you also have access to the logblock look up command to see who has done what in an area and report grief, /lb lookup area 20 since 01.01.2012 will allow you to search a 20 block radius from the beginning of time and a chat message will alert you to the people responsible.

Admin:- You guys are able to do most things, this includes world edit(you know to be careful and check the wiki for EXACT commands) you can use the logblock TOOL which is a bedrock block to check areas, left click will tell you changes to a block right click will tell you changes to the air, you can use the world edit selection tool which is a wooden axe, i also suggestion anyone who is using World edit, to get WorldEdit CUI which draws a grid around your selection to make visualization easier. There are many other commands so speak to me ingame about what you have.

Commander(Co-Leader):- Same permission as me, the only difference is you dont have direct machine access(Exodius and sOvAr)
    Please do not do /stop as you will turn the server off and unless im around it wont come back up, you have access to all the commands available so please read up on all the available commands.

DONATORS:- anyone who has donated to the clan should come see me in game, this entitles you to 1 month donator per $10 donation you have made, Donators will have access to /fly FREE signs and various other goodies making it worth your while.

BASIC RULES FOR EVERYONE:-
    1. No Grief
    2. Be Respectful
    3. No racism sexism or any other ism that may cause offence
    4. Have fun.

Also introducing MINDCRACK.

By popular demand, mindcrack has now replaced FeedTheBeast, same IP as before, just connect up and away you go, as there are no plugins for keeping the server safe, please dont complain to me that something is griefed or destroyed, the server is vanilla minecraft jar, so does not support LOGBLOCK, and as this server should only be accessible to MEMBERS of cXn no one should be stealing or griefing.

As i seem to no longer be able to create posts in the minecraft section directly ill post on to this one.

Can all Admins and Elite-Members please post some information at least once per week on to this post. Talk about what you have been upto and if there are any issue you wish to discuss or need help with anything, also if you have encountered any grief report it here to, then there are always ways to track back and see who did what.

Thanks again

As a side note, i will also be reaffirming to all members who use the server the importance of the forums, as i also view them as an integral part of being with CXN and visit my self at least 4-6 times a day to see if there is any news.

Comment

Originally posted by JonasTone View Post
      As i seem to no longer be able to create posts in the minecraft section directly ill post on to this one.

Can all Admins and Elite-Members please post some information at least once per week on to this post. Talk about what you have been upto and if there are any issue you wish to discuss or need help with anything, also if you have encountered any grief report it here to, then there are always ways to track back and see who did what.

Thanks again

As a side note, i will also be reaffirming to all members who use the server the importance of the forums, as i also view them as an integral part of being with CXN and visit my self at least 4-6 times a day to see if there is any news.
      You are the website Super moderator now, You can do what you want.
      Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

Working...
      X