Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned by Gilligan

Hey Gilligan,

Just wanted to come on and hope to get my ban lifted. You told my [rG] buddies that I was pre-firing corners or whatever.. You mentioned getting while you were flashed.. All I can say is that I was camping corners and paying attention to the radar.. You threw the flash, I saw you go through the doorway and I shot at you and continued to shoot at the same rate of movement, watching the X's flash and until I see the +50 pop.. I don't know what else to say.. I've played Q2RA2, Q3RA3 and CS at events and recently played TF2, MW2 and this.. I did notice you were playing real well too..

Check the videos on your end again and please reconsider. I know we played quite a few rounds together. I can't access the video of that round we were on, I guess it doesn't save since I didn't finish. Go check it out and let me know. I'll check the forums again.. Thanks!

Originally posted by hkblur View Post
    Hey Gilligan,

Just wanted to come on and hope to get my ban lifted. You told my [rG] buddies that I was pre-firing corners or whatever.. You mentioned getting while you were flashed.. All I can say is that I was camping corners and paying attention to the radar.. You threw the flash, I saw you go through the doorway and I shot at you and continued to shoot at the same rate of movement, watching the X's flash and until I see the +50 pop.. I don't know what else to say.. I've played Q2RA2, Q3RA3 and CS at events and recently played TF2, MW2 and this.. I did notice you were playing real well too..

Check the videos on your end again and please reconsider. I know we played quite a few rounds together. I can't access the video of that round we were on, I guess it doesn't save since I didn't finish. Go check it out and let me know. I'll check the forums again.. Thanks!
    I don't ever ban mate. I only kicked.

I ban people that are being complete rude and extremely obvious hackers.

8.6.15.78:3074 to connect to it again.

If I get any complaints or whatever I will have to be fair in my decision

The fact that took your time to register and post this shows that you care about righting a wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilligan Gritz View Post
      I don't ever ban mate. I only kicked.

I ban people that are being complete rude and extremely obvious hackers.

8.6.15.78:3074 to connect to it again.

If I get any complaints or whatever I will have to be fair in my decision

The fact that took your time to register and post this shows that you care about righting a wrong.
      I just connected and everything looks good. I swear I tried to reconnect and said I was banned, heh. Thanks for responding quick, I'd just hate to lose out on playing a west coast server I hope to see ya soon in there with friends.. Take care!

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by hkblur View Post
        I just connected and everything looks good. I swear I tried to reconnect and said I was banned, heh. Thanks for responding quick, I'd just hate to lose out on playing a west coast server I hope to see ya soon in there with friends.. Take care!

Jeff

Yes sir! Check out our Tournament! Bring some friends if you can!! Need a lot of peeps to get it going.

Comment

Working...
        X