Steam Trading Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Trading Cards

Hi guys, Steam recently released a new feature called steam trading cards, you can unlock cards by playing one of the games which support it. The cards can be traded and sold. If you have a complete set(8 cards) you will receive steam xp.

I made this thread to see if other people are interested in this and if they are willing to trade or give their cards away, so if you have any cards to give away/trade then feel free to post here!

Yeah i was involved in the beta for it, made enough to get some skins for my weapons in Black Ops 2. Im rank 9 i think

Comment

Originally posted by JonasTone View Post
      Yeah i was involved in the beta for it, made enough to get some skins for my weapons in Black Ops 2. Im rank 9 i think
      Do you have spare cards which you don't need anymore? I have some cards double(tf2/dota2).

Comment

Nah i sold the 4 i got from portal and the 2 from TF2 for 30 pence each to get the skins for place ops 2 lol

Comment

Hi guys, I am still collecting cards so if you don't do anything with them feel free to donate/trade them with me.

My steam id is cheekybitch1.

Comment

Trading cards of steam are marginalized for the profits for the investors. All the challenges of the trade and best essay writing service reviews are questioned for the humans. The improvement of the card of the trade is upheld for the new investors for all items for the public.

Comment

Working...
            X