Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Reviewing Your favorite Game, Get a free game.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By Reviewing Your favorite Game, Get a free game.

Originally posted by ternit
    Hello,
    I've noticed the clan is looking for sponsors. I can't certainly sponsor the whole clan but i figured out that what i earn in Diablo 3 could be turned over in to doing something good.
    The Idea: With our combined talents we build a website that reviews Games(under 25$ games) every week(i buy the game).
    The twist: The game is handed over to one lucky cXn member every week who in exchange writes an honest review of it.
    The benefits: cXn could gain recognition in eyes of potential sponsors. We could bring a lot of attention to our self by doing this.
    If you need me to clarify more please feel free to post in this thread i shall get back to you ASAP.
    This is my Idea:
    By Reviewing Your favorite Game, Get a free game.

The Idea is, With our combined talents we build this forum in this website that reviews Games of your choice.

There is no Twist, Just follow the steps below and do what it says. After a month, Under $25 Steam game is handed over to one lucky cXn member every Month, who in exchange writes an honest review, with highly honest statistics. We will examine the popularity of your forum post, then we will give a game.

The benefits are, cXn could gain recognition in eyes of potential sponsors. We could bring a lot of attention to our self by doing this.

Here are some steps, how to look at and evaluate the games that you play, and to help the community understand the factual quality of the game, Try to give the review Some length, Add some images preferably the ones you have taken yourself, but taken from the web is better than none. And lastly try to structure your review in this manner:

1- Strong Points - What makes the game good?
    • [*=1]Focus on the game and the game play.
      [*=1]Try not to reveal details that would spoil a game's plot or story for someone who hasn't played it yet.

2- Weak Points - What makes the game awful. Be descriptive of the game's content. Refrain from evaluating it unprofessionally. Nothing is less accurate then an appreciation or an evaluation. Comments such as the following are useless:

• [*=1]"This game is fun, or it sucks"
      [*=1]"The graphics are really nice",
      [*=1]"The battles require strategy"

3- Overall Rating - Whether you want to include your own rating scale in your review is up to you.Tell them how and why it deserves such a rating, and by all means provide examples and comparisons to other games to support your evaluation.

4- Conclusion - Closing Statement, What Can you talk about? Here it is:

• [*=1]Game play: the different systems (battle, puzzle, simulation, etc.), linearity, paths, pace… Character management: power-ups, level up system, customization options…
      [*=1]Controls: are they easy to use or not, are they all useful…
      [*=1]Story: main plot, objectives, character development, screenplay…
      [*=1]Graphics: backgrounds, mapping, sprites, animation, special effects…
      [*=1]Atmosphere: is there a vibe, a predominant feeling(s) conveyed by the game…
      [*=1]Music: soundtrack, sound effects, voice acting if any…
      [*=1]Interfaces: are they user-friendly or not, what are they used for…
      [*=1]Difficulty: is it well-balanced or not, how is the learning curve…

Any questions just ask!

Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Sounds like a really good idea, i said this to him when he asked me on TeamSpeak.

I will start making a review of Black Ops 2 and the DLC. I have lots of hours and lots of opinions on this game xD

I you all thinks its a good review after i have done it and want me to do some more im happy to.

Comment

Originally posted by JonasTone View Post
      Sounds like a really good idea, i said this to him when he asked me on TeamSpeak.

I will start making a review of Black Ops 2 and the DLC. I have lots of hours and lots of opinions on this game xD

I you all thinks its a good review after i have done it and want me to do some more im happy to.
      Well The search engines need to put it up and we will see how it does, on the World wide community.
      Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

If this reviewing of games really sets off, we might need to considder to have a section called REVIEWS under the GAMES pulldown menu.
        This way people can easily find reviews instead of them getting between all other forumposts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierkeet View Post
          If this reviewing of games really sets off, we might need to considder to have a section called REVIEWS under the GAMES pulldown menu.
          This way people can easily find reviews instead of them getting between all other forumposts.
          Just click on the forums:

Its right at the top!

Comment

Working...
          X