This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Us Here!

If you are interested in joining our clan, please read the following rules and guidelines then post below.
    Thank You.

{cXn} Clan Rules and policy:

1. All new Recruits must be 15 and older.
    2. No Map hacking or cheating of any kind is allowed what so ever.
    3. No calling other members Noob in public, and degrading their character because they are not a good player. If they need training, we must help them get better by training them. Don’t Flame or complain after you lose the game, loosing and winning is part of the game. Be honorable and set a good example for other people to follow.
    4. Do not tarnish the {cXn} name by antisocial behavior and rude attitude in any public area.
    5. Clan hopping is not allowed.
    6. No disturbing a meeting in a room and misconduct.
    7. No Spreading destructive rumors about senior clan Leaders.
    8. Refusing to uphold Clan rules and discipline.
    9. If you are member of {cXn} you must be inside the Team speak with a microphone and proper functioning head set, No silent membership is allowed. If we find out that you are here and have other fish to fry you will be black listed, and banned for ever.
    10. All complaints are to be filled in the complaint Forum or the complaint channel in our team speak only, If we find you complain in any other location you could get banned from {cXn}.

If you agree to these rules and guidelines we want you!

Hello, I am looking to join your clan for the ZH section. I understand the rules and got both an headset and TS. I am not sure if I should be posting this here but I assume this is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by fr3sh View Post
      Hello, I am looking to join your clan for the ZH section. I understand the rules and got both an headset and TS. I am not sure if I should be posting this here but I assume this is ok.
      yeah Man, Come to the Team speak so we can Talk. Carl
      Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

hello

Heya im interested in joining cXn team,for LoL section.I understand well the rules,have TS+mic. Hope i will find some spot in your team guys Games played before:wow,dota

Best Regards-Festur

Comment

Originally posted by Festur View Post
          Heya im interested in joining cXn team,for LoL section.I understand well the rules,have TS+mic. Hope i will find some spot in your team guys Games played before:wow,dota

Best Regards-Festur
          Hi buddy, We will be looking for you in our teamspeak. Cal
          Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

Hey i wana join but im 17 almost 18 but im as mature as an 18 yearold, i have a mic/teamspeak/vent

Comment

Originally posted by NoMoreFear View Post
              Hey i wana join but im 17 almost 18 but im as mature as an 18 yearold, i have a mic/teamspeak/vent
              See you in the team speaks, Carl-Guardian

Comment

lmfao? o_O

"clan hopping is not allowed. doing this will get you kicked in the balls and kicked out of cXn" lmfao ed.
                If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Comment

Recruitment

Hi

My name is Shalinda.

I agree to the cXn rules and conditions. I would really like to join your clan!

Thank You

Comment

I've been in the team speak for a little bit and you guys seem pretty chill. I'd like to join.

Comment

Good...

See you in the team speaks, Carl-Guardian

Comment

Hi there! I am willing to abide by the rules of cXn and look forward to having lots of fun together with everyone. I am just downloading teamspeak right now.

Comment

membership

I am wanting to join your League of Legends team. I have TS and a Mic, and understand and am willing to follow all the rules.
                          Anslin: Now you see me. Now you don't, and by the time you see me again you're already dead.
                          Anslin>Bloodscry

Comment

hi

i read the rules of your clan and would like to join if i could, thankx
                            If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Comment

Interested in perhaps joining your LoL section. Read the rules have TS and mic. Seem like a good group of people and I like that its encouraged to not play like an asshole lol. Hopefully can find a space for me really been looking for a solid group of people to play with.

Comment

Working...
                              X