Connecting to Blackshot from USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting to Blackshot from USA

Hey guys, I looked at the link for errors in the Information center but they do not have mine listed..

Since I am from USA they have it blocked due to licensing issues... I was wondering if you guys knew a place to proxy or somehow I can connect to it and maybe play a little bit if the servers are stable enough for me.

Hi there Gilligan sorry to reply to you late,yes there is a proxy for people from other countries which are not listed on the Black shot list.There are 2 software called your freedom and proxifier which can be used will add the configuration of these too.
    Don_Diego / Yunus *Noah*.

Clan - XGangsterZx.

Designation - Master.

={cXn}= Blackshot - Deputy Commander , Game Leader , Section Leader.

Say Hello to My little video's

http://5.hidemyass.com/ip-1/encoded/...c%3D&f=norefer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j3292Ln4sE

Comment

nice

Comment

Hello all my Blackshot friends, bros and my Family, There is a Great news for u all who couldnot connect to blackshot game due to thier Server Reason ...... I babaa have find way so that u can connect to our Blackshot game ....as i have used it works100% its an proxy which change my country and and identify . this will help u to join blackshot server india, singapore , malaysia , lupar and brazil etc.
        Here u go on just go to this site Named :--http://www.hidemyass.com/ Just click to ProVpn and order for 1 month its cost just 11.52$ , i think 10$ is nothing.. after paying payment the site will give u the software login to that site and downlaod software and after that diagnose connection login from any country and ur ip adress will change , if u wanna check that ur country has been changed or not login to team speak and check ur nicname over there u wil get country flag ......

thank u all
        Ur Friend {cXn}^babaa︻デ═一

any confusin wishper me

Comment

plz Reply all Viewers

Comment

very good find, Ill try it this weekend.
            Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

Aren
              sigpic

!!! Handle with care !!! May contain traces of Sarcasm !!!

Comment

i think 10$ in nothing like to waste 1 time first play the game after u will realize wht Realty u will get in this game ......whoever play Blackshot they cant get out from this game ..hope u will Enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Babaa View Post
                  whoever play Blackshot they cant get out from this game ..hope u will Enjoy the game
                  Oh,Let me see this logic, Black shot is like a Girl once you play her, you cant get out from her? That sound exciting and dangerous, I want some of that!
                  Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

Tell me about her, I
                    sigpic

!!! Handle with care !!! May contain traces of Sarcasm !!!

Comment

bro u have to download yourfreedom software which is free and register ther in their website too.. next download proxifier and configure it and select Singapore or malaysia then u can enjoy blackshot... hope to see u in game u can also select India but it may lagg... Good day brother
                      Regards,
                      genzo a.k.a __SniperX__ a.k.a Vignesh

Game: Blackshot
                      IGN: genzo a.k.a __SniperX__
                      Clan: _Hit_N_Run_ (Assistant master)
                      Favorite gun: AWP, AWP Black, m24, Cheytac, HK-N and ma personal favourite PSG :P
                      Worst guns(hated): Barrett, and all AK

Comment

Originally posted by genzo View Post
                        bro u have to download yourfreedom software which is free and register ther in their website too.. next download proxifier and configure it and select Singapore or malaysia then u can enjoy blackshot... hope to see u in game u can also select India but it may lagg... Good day brother
                        Thanks Genzo!

Comment

Working...
                        X