Changes in Blackshot section..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in Blackshot section..

This is to inform all the players of blackshot that as decided by me and Carl (Carl Guardian) all the ranks of the players under the blackshot section will be reset for some reason. Later, members who deserve to get ranks will be given soon! If any of you have any issues with this decision of mine then please comment below.

NOTE: Please do not create a chaos for the above decision!!

A new Game Leader is to be appointed. Members who are interested to take up the responsibilities of a Game Leader please comment below with appropriate reasons. You all have time till 9 pm [GMT +5:30] of 18/5/2013 (Saturday) to post your application to apply for Game Leader rank. Feel free to notify your fellow friends and gamers who come at cXn server for a healthy gaming of this if they don't know yet. Make sure not to spam !!

[New recruites , underaged members , arrogant/immature people may not apply , on the other hand not only blackshot players bt also any other member who playes another game within Asia can apply]

There will be some changes in ranking systems as well. You all will b informed soon about that . till then enjoy healthy gaming \m/

Regards,
    JUTSU a.k.a D3ViL_SoUL
    (Deputy Executive)

**Things may have changes without any prior notice due to exceptional situation**

Hi all,
    This is Raj, a.k.a wo1verine from indore ,india....
    I am one of the oldest players of blackshot from india.
    I wish to apply for the position for Game Leader .
    I feel,I can understand the language of the players from most countries who frequent the cXn server,
    I am fluent in Hindi & English.
    I have a fair amount of knowlegdge of punjabi and urdu as well.
    I will be able to understand their needs and wants and act accordingly.
    I am online for most part of the day and can guide new members regarding the rules of the CxnTeam server,
    If chosen ,I shall fulfill my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability.
    Regards,
    wo1verine...
    ~~....EnjoY GaMinG...~~

Comment

Well i am here with cxn from past 1 year! I am presently the channel leader of blackshot section! I am applying for this game leader so that i can be a helping hand for other game leaders and deputies! I will handle all the problems of the blackshot and will try to maintain peace among the member! I will co-ordinate with other game leaders and deputies to make this section better!
      I even feel so that few game leaders like gomzy and don_diego are too busy in their important works, they are not active now so there is much pressue on other game leaders and deputies! So if i become the game leader then i would be able to take up some of their pressure and help them! I was in the Nwo server for few days before I came to know wat Nwo people have done with Carl and Don Diego! I had rights there so I have a good experience of how to handle these rights and use them properly!
      I have been here in cXn with JUTSU a.k.a D3vil_Soul from past 1 year and I am very much inspired by him to take up such responsibilities and handle them and not to misuse the powers.

Regards,
      Roshan

Comment

I'm Taking the ranks Off. Any Others?
        Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

Tnx for the help carl... right now this help will b enough bt soon after confirming sm matters i'll hav to disturb u for the last time...

Comment

Hi All Team Speak members
            I'am MoOoDyy ( Mahmoud ) From Egypt But Live in United Arab Emarits
            I'am From Blackshot players and Play Dota 2 ...
            I'am Always On TS server and i love to help people .. i Know Arabic ( My Country ) And know English Well position for Game Leader
            and i thinks the Ts want a game leader from Arabic country's - they have Indian .... from all country's but arab no
            to be more fair .
            I am online for most part of the day and can guide new members regarding the rules of the cXnteam server,
            and new members from the website of cXn team
            To Be Helper of any one who needs help !!! ..
            And i know TS very well _ and i can recruiting more people and tell him about how to get members and perments and another powers.
            and iam Here From 1 Year _ Give My responsible and take My Rights . so i told my self Why , i will be more active now ....
            Th x For listening To me , Mahmoud in TS ( MoOoDyy ).
            Spicily Thx For JUSTU for This Thea-rd and Carl Guardian ( Server Admin ) .
            Be A HelpeRNews Of cXn ! Team . ( ( http://www.cxnteam.com/general-discu...html#post19671 )).

Comment

Originally posted by .::JUTSU::. View Post
              Tnx for the help carl... right now this help will b enough bt soon after confirming sm matters i'll hav to disturb u for the last time...
              No Problem Buddy!

I would like to have At least One Arab Game Leader.
              Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

i Hope For all to Be with thier good help even they not take the Power and still do helping.

and it most be given for members they also in ts not new members of ts want this power ! thx for this theard
                Be A HelpeRNews Of cXn ! Team . ( ( http://www.cxnteam.com/general-discu...html#post19671 )).

Comment

Hey All My name is Kerolos , my IGN in Blackshot is Kerolos2011 , and i playing DOTA 2 . i am From Egypt
                  I am Master of clan DarkSiders (Blackshot)
                  i have too many member in my clan any one join my clan i give him the link of TS3 and i give him the Address
                  i love to help people and tell them to be a CXN website member in this site , CXN have a many Arab member of them in my clan and
                  there is no arabic person that have gameleader. i am asking to take the Gameleader to help people and be one of your team
                  and i am online 24 houre to recruiting more people to CXN from blackshot and Dota2
                  i am helping people already now if i take the GAMELEADER i will help them More than before
                  telling them the rules , how to get permenant member and CXN website member , like this .
                  Thnx for JUSTU and Carl.

Comment

Hey All my name is zaman , My name i mean IGN in blackshot is MacGruper so because i write my name in teamspeak MacGruPer=Zaman , I play blackshot and i am from Pakistan.
                    I am The Master of xXxBoLTxXx (Clan) in (BlackShot)

I Have many Clan members they all join teamspeak and we only allow those players for clanwars who are present in teamspeak if some one join our clan we also give them the teamspeak address and also tell them every thing about the teamspeak. i like to help people like new members , welcome members and guests. I know 5 languages Pushto , English , Urdu , Hindi and Arbic . i think this teamspeak need a game leader that know arbic and as well as english and urdu .

THANKS ♥

Comment

Good luck buudy

Comment

The requirement of being a game leader is huge:
                        1. 21 years old minimum
                        2. perfect English speaking and writing.
                        3. Must dedicate to the cXn clan rules 100 percent!
                        4. Must know all the Clan rules By heart.
                        5. Must socialize with the clan leaders in the team speak and the Forums here.
                        6. must be at least in cXn 1 year.
                        7. Must have People skill and be able to defuse issues as they come up.
                        8. must have a group of people who want him as a leader, minimum 10!

I personally will interview the leader and test their skills.

Must fill up application to the leadership of cXn here, then we will vote: http://www.cxnteam.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=3

Comment

Agreed , i myself m also looking for the qualities. I am really glad that carl is also helping me with the matter ^__^

Comment

As i was having some technical issues with my internet connection yesterday i wasn't able to post my decision. I will really appreciate if u all could keep some more patient and i would like have some words with carl about this matter.
                            Sorry for making you all wait for so long...

Comment

Thank You for your patient guyz. Plz go to this link here and fill the form carefully. As carl and i think that the one who will b chosen should also be popular with cXn members in order to communicate with them properly. So we would like to know who gets highest support from their fellow gamers. It will mostly decide who will become the Game-Leader.

People who may apply are Wolverine , MoOdy , Kerolos , Roshan , cpt_Devils , Reno [Arpit] and no one else.

Please keep this in mind that u hav till 12:00 pm [GMT +5:30] 20/5/2013 (monday) to apply formally. Your applications will b allowed to be voted for 3 days from the time mentioned before [12:00 am [GMT +5:30] 20/5/2013 (monday)] . After that the voting system will no longer stay active and the result will b shown.

Comment

Working...
                              X