Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Band together under a unified identity with one name, tag and Elo rating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band together under a unified identity with one name, tag and Elo rating.

With Season 2 kicking off, members of cXn has ask me if I making a team for Arrange 5v5, and 3v3. Answer to that is yes. cXn team will help me organize the team, and track their progress. I will be the captain of cXn Arrange, depend on people, a 2nd team will be form as I pick who will be the captain for the 2nd team.

For the 1st cXn team. I will be picking people for rank 5v5. I understand if I do not pick you for my team, please do not complain and all that, I will recruit you a other day when i see results, or improvement. To those who no wanna be in my group, there is a 2nd group made, who ever in charge of that I do not know. People can join both teams, but it team 1 will be selective, and that team will do ESL, MLG, Tournaments for money.

People I might recruit right, if proven:
    Light3002, Zeronex, cXn pein, Chucho, Unicorn Giggles, Fallenlegion1, and more but i forgot

i'm getting internet in about 2 weeks so keep me in mind because ill be able to make it for tournaments, esl match's for open week now.

Comment

This sounds fun and awesome. I'm going to try my best to make it in one of the teams so keep me in mind.

Comment

cXn team 2 is open for the entire clan, but it cXn team 1 will be harder to join.

Comment

Ready to step up to the challenge
          sigpic

League of Legends IGN: P4IN

"Every Mistake is a Lesson" - Wukong

Comment

I want to battle for bottom lane AD Ranged Carry.

Comment

Let me know if you need ap carry, Kassadin/Annie/Leblanc. Willing to step up to the plate

Comment

up to the challengen and i can do all rolls in team but ofc i still perfer AD range AP and suport

Comment

Yo rich where's ma invite =p

Comment

that's for the ESL team but were not ready for that YET...
                    sigpic

League of Legends IGN: P4IN

"Every Mistake is a Lesson" - Wukong

Comment

*sadface*

Comment

Mass multiplayer scheme and game are hoisted for the channels for the rooms of the usages. The struggle of the multiple aim and assignment help uk is invited for the choices for al goals. The plant is fetched for the goal in this few and suffering items for the new ways for all ornaments for the field and themes for all multiple players.

Comment

Working...
                        X