This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore MineCarft Education XD

hello all it has come to my attention as a mod that many minecraft players on our grand server still have very noob-ish tendencies and since the code states not to be rude and neglect said noobs but to guide and educate them i have decided to host an Educate the Red-Shirts class on the server i play minecraft on hardcore legit like its peaceful and i have many tips and tricks for the sharing if you are interested please contact me in game online and i will make you BOSS

Talk to Retribution he's head of the training department he can help you with this.
    sigpic

League of Legends IGN: P4IN

"Every Mistake is a Lesson" - Wukong

Comment

Im glad to help but you will need to talk to me about what you want me to do with you. So if this all goes well ill be happy to help . Good luck
      "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Nhoj131313 View Post
        hello all it has come to my attention as a mod that many minecraft players on our grand server still have very noob-ish tendencies and since the code states not to be rude and neglect said noobs but to guide and educate them i have decided to host an Educate the Red-Shirts class on the server i play minecraft on hardcore legit like its peaceful and i have many tips and tricks for the sharing if you are interested please contact me in game online and i will make you BOSS
        Do you mind sharing some of your tips and tricks on your Hardcore mode? I would appreciate it.
        Men are very often so busy being ORDINARY that they don't recognize that every one of them is slightly, somewhere, EXTRAORDINARY.

Comment

Working...
        X